.

.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"hello out there..."

today... I'm sick, I have had pj's on for (the better part of) 3 days straight (although I did put fresh ones back on everyday).... NO I do not need medical attention sweet Cooner- just prayer & a bit of TLC!!! Do ya'll ever feel "given out"- like you have nothing left & you need to re-charge? I do...

I'm feeling a little like this...

+ I have gone through WELL over 3 boxes of tissues!


wanting some of this....
with hot tea (NOT coffee)... and maybe a little blueberry cake doughnut from granny's???



And needing a bit of this...
A little love.. I seem to be extra fragile right now.


And some of this would be good...
New shoes, old shoes, just going somewhere fun shoes!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Ashly! I'll say an extra prayer for you and your family. It is so hard to be the "Mom" and admit that you need to take care of youself. (( Hugs )).

    ReplyDelete