.

.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"WOW.. what do I tell her?"

31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.


My little girl is starting to ask BIG grown up things like: "Momma what happens to people who don't know Jesus when they die? Why? Do you tell people about Jesus everyday? Do they understand what will happen if they don't believe? Why aren't their hearts open to hear? Aren't you angry- I am? I think that we should tell more people tomorrow- don't you? Good thing that everyone we love knows Jesus huh Momma? Hey this has nothing to do with that stuff, but why is God punishing us & not giving us snow?"

Anybody want to take a stab @ these??? How/when will I tell her that "everyone" that we love does not know Jesus?? I am challenged tonight to "fight the good fight" & make my days count for Him. I know that He is in me & so I pray that He may use this vessel to further the kingdom- AMEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment