.

.

Monday, January 18, 2010

"Hope for Haiti"


I am excited about participating in Craft Hope for Haiti and contributing to their ETSY shop… check it out… fabulous donations from artsy/crafty folks and ALL proceeds will benefit Doctors Without Borders in Haiti! I’m still trying to decide what I will donate… and I’ll keep you posted on that. I also encourage you to get involved as well– either by shopping there or contributing. You don’t have to have an etsy shop to participate— they take care of everything for you! All you have to do is make and donate your handmade craft! Or shop there with the confidence of knowing that your money is benefiting the Haitians in need!


On a side note my little Priss is a bit under the weather. She stayed home from Church yesterday (which should tell ya'll how pitiful she was). I went on to church & Joey had church with the kiddos @ home. Priss asked if they could do communion? Joey explained that the bible warns against taking the elements without first understanding. Priss replied "I know ALL about communion daddy- on the night that Jesus was betrayed, he passed out the juice & the crackers (they are His body & His blood). Then he told them to remember Him when they came together & that doing this helped wash away their sins." Joey said he just smiled & poured the juice....


No comments:

Post a Comment