.

.

Friday, March 05, 2010

"all things turquoise"

I have have a new obsession with turquoise (and just happen to have a sofa in that color- my next living room.... maybe???)! It looks smashing paired up with some YUMMY white- and ya'll know how I feel about that!


My pitiful birdcage looks sad in comparison to this "bird castle" from Anthropologie... I mean really..... what other store can make you want to be a blue bird???


and this sweater speaks for itself (from the new catalog)...



Now I have to show you what came today...

I bought these white slip-covered chairs from ikea (thanks Jenny for the tip). They are sturdy, lovely, & handsome additions to my "new" dining room! Try to imagine these chairs painted white too- what do ya think? They came just in time to use for group tonight...


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!


No comments:

Post a Comment