.

.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"Esther 3"

This is what a very VERY busy 2 yr old does when his Momma is in the shower... NO I do not let him ride (his sister's) scooter in the house! He quickly spouted out "thank you Momma- so fun" as though I was giving him permission... It's just a good thing he is so darned cute!


p.s. My Beth Moore study just keeps getting better & BETTER!!! This week she talked about how "it's tough being a woman in a mean world". I felt like her words were meant for me- have ya'll ever felt like that? She ended the session by saying "you will ALWAYS be victorious when you & God are fighting the same enemy"- meaning fighting being insecure & feeling inadequate are not worth our time & efforts. We are children of the MOST HIGH- girls we are daughters of the King! I love that- we are royalty & in His eyes we are ALL beautiful. I want my daughter to get that VERY early on!!!!!!!

p.s.s.- PLEASE say a little prayer for the girls in our group with husbands deployed, the little "sickies" that didn't let their mommas get there today, & for houses to sell (including ours). And... THANK YOU Therese for opening your house to us every week- you are gonna be SO blessed for it friend!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment