.

.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

",,, and then the flu came"

Well.... last night after bath-time I noticed my little A-man had goose bumps all over him, but he was burning up???? So we made a trip to the Ped's office only to hear "FLU"...... Poor us!!!! So we have battened down the hatches {and watched every backyardigan episode EVER made}. This week has been almost more than I can handle- 1st with Prissy sick, then having to break it to the A-man that Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader {tears were shed & still come at times- poor little man} and now with the flu..... Our poor bed clothes are gonna be holey by the time this thing is over.... I have a terrible case of "caregiver-itis" but I do love him letting me hold him like when he was a babe!!! Hope y'all are washing your hands regularly {sorry it's the nurse in me} and staying hydrated {sorry that was the Cooner in me}. We are laying around and....... 1 of us is planning a room re-do in the very NEAR future.... stay tuned!!!!



*****


p.s. I have been terrible at returning phone calls & e-mails this week- that just cuts into our Lego time too much.... please forgive me!!!!


*****



p.s.s. I just picked up some of these for 25 cents a box on clearance.... Y'all get some too- cause we are gonna make some tasty treats next week with them!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment