.

.

Monday, January 17, 2011

"these are a few of my favorite things.."

I feel like Julie Andrews is right here with me while I'm posting this.... I {heart} her!!!! Today I'm overcome with God's goodness & grace. When I'm a wee smidgen wicked... and I must profess- these are NOT my prouder moments... He can reprimand me in such a way that both shames me & hugs me ALL @ once. I do so want to parent like him one day!!!!!!! But... I'm a work in progress- AMEN! I am thinking back on our weekend & how much I love being with my sweethearts. Here were a few of my favorite things.....

........


Did y'all know- that Lego flowers have wondrous healing power... My back feels so much better. Praise the Lord!!! Or maybe it was the little chunky fingers that have hugged me & prayed for me over the weekend. {I wish y'all could hear him pray- he always asks for Jesus to make him good first....}


........



and that NOTHING is more soothing than the sound of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" being played by your little one!!! Prissy started piano lessons last week.... and let's just say that I'm a tad proud!!!


........



or the sight of your baby boy spelling out his name ALL by himself & grinning from ear to ear when you act like it's the 1st time he's ever done it!!! {and I'll do it ALL over again the next time too..}


........



and the February issue of Martha.. {my 1 weakness}. O-how I love the Valentine's issue!!!! October & February issues have always been my favorites. So when I saw her @ the Market this weekend... I scooped her up!!!!


........



and your husband making you dinner after you've worked all day- {this is my very VERY favorite soup in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD} & him forgiving me when I was wrong... DEAD wrong- sorry babe!!!!!!


........



p.s. We had the "private parts" talk with A-man this weekend.... Afterwards in the most serious face he says "Can I touch my bottom?"......






No comments:

Post a Comment