.

.

Monday, January 24, 2011

{...eye candy}

i'm home in bed with a little sicky girl..... & while she watches "horseland" - i'm daydreaming about some eye candy in my head like this......



~my dream house~
{i don't even know where it is but i keep this picture in hopes that one day.... i dream of the sparest of spare rooms in the attic becoming my craft room and how it has 3 bedrooms all nestled together on the 1st floor with fire places in every one of them.... and it's delightful little library with books to the ceiling and one of those clever ladders that wheels all around them.... and... a big farm sink... that's all!!!! except that i'll be needing my joey and my kiddos to really make it a home for me... and perhaps some lilac bushes around the back porch too....}


*****



this bed is wonderfully romantic isn't she??? cooner has a wonderful bed that reminds me of this one and we all love to sleep in it on our visits!!!


*****



these bookshelves made from ordinary old guttering are totally precious and very functional. maybe i'll persuade daddy bud to put some of these up in a-man's room this spring???


*****


and this.... well i love the dress and the castle is a given! it just makes me want to nestle back into bed with prissy and dream of pretty things.... good night all!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hope Priss feels better soon, I'm home with a sick Jman today. And I LOVE the gutter bookshelves! May have to try those out myself.

    ReplyDelete