.

.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

"a tutorial by A..."

So today I pieced together some new by "A" clips & thought y'all might enjoy a little tutorial. I think they are about 10% talent & about 90% patience.... {hence the fact that I love to make them @ night when I'm up ALL by myself- wink wink}.


the basic base clip:



here is all ya need:
clips, ribbon, glue gun, & lighter or fray check


*****

it really only takes about 7 inches TOTAL of ribbon to cover the base clip


*****

Next fray check both ends & dab a bit of glue on one end then start wrapping the clip {I like to start on the inside & work my way to the outside}...


*****

Next add whatever you want or keep them simple with ribbon.
I {heart} rosettes & anything frilly. These little darlings are just a few of the ones I made for the spring line last night...


*****

Hope this helps...
but I would still love to host a "hair clip party" one day! Anyone on board???





1 comment:

  1. I am in on the party!! Paige was asking for Ashton on Sunday when we were with the crew! So, she misses you guys too!!! :)
    Love ya,
    Michelle & Paige

    ReplyDelete