.

.

Friday, January 14, 2011

"my list & my Lolly..."


I'm still working on my New Year's resolution list.... but I'm temped to scrap the whole darned thing & go with this....



and I don't know what made me think of it but.... I went lookin' for her today...

and I love her as much today as when I was little. Is it bad to hang on to such childish things? I did give her "Lolly"- that's her name, to Prissy when she was a babe. But when she started turning up under the bed & left in the car... I couldn't bare it- so I put her back in my hope chest....... What's a girl to do? Maybe I'll just hang on to her for a few more years!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashly, Joey and Kids,
    Ashly, I LOVE reading your blogs - I laugh and cry every single time I read them. What a delightful sense of humor you have - you're a gifted writer I think. We miss you all. Hugs to all!
    Eileen and Crist

    ReplyDelete