.

.

Friday, January 21, 2011

"play-dates & up-dates..."

So.... we have had a few things going on this week & the blog has gotten a bit neglected I feel- so sorry sweet friends!! NOT to worry though... I have much to show you for February- I promise. I can't head into the weekend without sharing some highlights from our week....



Priss hosted a little tea party with our neighbor Marissa {she too got a new AGD & they've been dying to get together}. I whipped up some tea cookies & finger sandwiches & the rest is history...


Then they were having so much fun.... that I begged Marissa's mommy to let her stay for dinner- only we were planning on having salmon {and I think my 2 kiddos are the only 2 in NC that were made to try it & now like it- whew!!!}. So... I made these for the girls instead!!!


*****


And my A-man made me the sweetest little macaroni necklace for "N" week @ school. I loved it so much that I wore it all day {cause the look of pride on his face when he saw that I STILL had it on when he got up from his nap was PRICELESS}! And for all y'all Star Wars fans- he took Nute Gunray in for show & tell- he was almost as pleased as his daddy for coming up with the idea!!!


*****


and I have had my eyes out for one of these Lego Star Wars clocks {since he spied one @ his buddy's house & has been talking about it ever since}. I sorta put the notion out of my mind when the boy's mom said it was $50.00. But yesterday I found one on clearance @ Wally for $9.00.... so guess who is getting one for his b-day - shhhh DON'T tell him!!!!!!!


*****


and the Beth study "Believing God" is even better than I thought!! We have decided to take on the memory verse portion- which I think is wonderful. I have often thought that my head would be much more suitably filled with God's word than 80's song lyrics & random b-days of people who I met once???


*****


Now- I'm off to play Star Wars Legos with my little man.... I think they might quickly becoming my 1 weakness....
Have a great weekend!!!!!!

p.s.
HAPPY
{early}
BIRTHDAY
UNCLE JEFF!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment