.

.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"cutie-pies"

Sooo in the spirit of all things Valentine- I made these little "cutie pies" for a special dessert tonight. I started with store bought pie crust (a first for me Cooner- PLEASE do not be disappointed!!).


I used a round cookie cutter to make tiny pie shells.


Gently push & ruffle them into a mini muffin pan.


Next fill them with cherry pie filling.


Then use the scraps of pie crust to make them Valentine fancy..
I do not have a tiny heart cookie cutter- I cut these hearts out freestyle & they look it! I recommend cutters, but I do LOVE the XXOX (I had originally thought of making a lattice- NO WAY!).


Finally bake @ 350 for about 15 min.


Then we bundled up (Lucy t00)...


and delivered some to our neighbors-
& ate some on the way...


~ENJOY~

No comments:

Post a Comment