.

.

Monday, February 15, 2010

"the POM POM tutorial"


O-kay Cooner this little tutorial is just for YOU! I made some of these little beauties for Prissy's Valentine Party @ school. The only thing that I would suggest is... make A LOT because everyone will LOVE them!!!!


I used 10 sheets of 18 x 26 inch tissue paper...(just the target brand).




Fold accordion style, with about 1 1/2 inch folds. Crease with each fold.





Fold a piece of floral wire in half and slip over center...twist. Trim the ends of the tissue into rounded or pointy shapes...(I prefer round).




Separate layers, pulling away from center one at a time.




This part was somewhat difficult, and required a gentle hand...tissue paper is very delicate and tears easily! Just fluff & puff until you get the look you're going for.

Now run on out and get ya some tissue paper.....

p.s. Michelle- I think these would be perfect for sweet Paige's 1st birthday party???? and I LOVE this color....

No comments:

Post a Comment