.

.

Friday, February 05, 2010

"a pin for Priss"

(Joey gave my this little picture of him on our 1st Valentine's day...)


Soooo ya'll know how much I ADORE my flower pin!!! Priss has taken a liking to her too- so I was very VERY happy to oblige her by making her a Valentine version to wear whenever she pleases...

~Valentine Rose Pin~


you'll need:
felt (@ 15 cents a sheet- this is so worth it!), tulle (optional- I had red left over from Christmas wrapping), & thread (but NOT your machine- yeah!!)

First I cut the pedal shapes out... then I decided to re-cut them with my pinky-shears. I LOVED this look even better! Stack them up until you like what ya see..


Then hand stitch them together through the center.
(and YES I still have my pj's on!!!)


Next pinch them & stitch through the pedals again.


Finally add them to something just "o-kay" & make it "FABULOUSLY Valentiney"!


...like a plain pink head band...


...or a plain red hair bow...


...or a little hair clip...


...or a pink scarf...


...or your little brother...
SHAMELESS!!!!

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


p.s. DENTIST UPDATE:
A-man was a perfect gentleman...


"He is better than most 4 yr olds that we see & I think he is precious" so said Dr. Monroe...
(I couldn't agree more!)

p.s.s. My handsome nephew Tyler is on the Homecoming court tonight @ his high school. NO matter what happens tall Harris boy- you are KING to us!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!


"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones."
~Prov 15:30~ more smiling....

No comments:

Post a Comment