.

.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

"happy VALENTINE'S day!!!"

~a little MONKEY business~

heart shaped cranberry scones are the perfect breakfast for today.... (I made an extra batch when I baked them for Prissy's class party.) They are perfectly delicious alone, but I prefer some strawberry jam.... YUMM-O!!!!!!!


I found this little Valentine from Prissy on my vanity this morning...
(I am keeping it FOREVER!!!!!)

some more pics from this week....

Priss & A-man getting their Valentine package from Grandma Harris- YUMMY chocolate.. A-man got a race car & Prissy got a pink heart & a super-fancy sucker!!!!


Joey opening up his Valentine from his Momma- he is the BIGGEST duck on the puddle when it comes to packages... (by the way- we got 3 all @ once)!!!!!
THANK YOU Jean for my sugar-free treats- I adore them (adored I guess I should say??? they are gone....)


Priss calling Aunt Kristy to say "thank YOU" for the super-fun Valentine package- We LOVED everything!!! thanks Uncle Dean, Aunt Kristy, & baby Corbin!!!!!


(A-man, Lucy D (yes Papaw sent her one too), & Priss opening their Valentines- they were over the moon about the $- thanks Cooner & Papaw!!!!

Happy
Valentine's
DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment