.

.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"picture this.."

it's....
PICTURE DAY!!!
this day is NO different than any other day around here.. She looks precious & picture worthy to me everyday!!! I just hope that recess is afterwards??? She does look much older this year & will be sporting a spooky look with her new "jack-o-lantern" smile..




p.s. I found this after she left this morning.. She has taken over one of Joey's bibles & has bookmarked all of the "important stuff"-
she said very seriously!









I don't know where she gets it from??
(this was just 1 of my many nursing textbooks-
ha ha. She is SO me that it is scary!!)








speaking of "good times"
this is little A-man on his first train ride..
He loves trains- PICKLE!!!
(I think that he would love post-its too, but his
sister didn't leave any extras...)


No comments:

Post a Comment