.

.

Monday, September 28, 2009

"a YUMMY quick dessert"

~Mini-Snicker bon bons~

1 bag of mini - snickers
1 package of peanut butter cookie dough
1 can of chocolate frosting
little mini paper baking cups

1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.

2. Unwrap the mini snickers
& place in cups on un-greased cookie sheet.


3. Put enough peanut butter cookie dough to almost cover the snickers.
Bake for 8 -12 minutes or until golden brown then let cool for 15 minutes.



4. Pipe a bit of frosting on each mini cup.
They are AWESOME & the ladies ADORED them!!!


p.s. I got this recipe from my SIL- she makes the BEST desserts..
thanks Michelle!!!!
(Joey offered me money to keep these @ home.... he thought they were amazing too!)

PRAISE REPORT:
The Ladies event went PERFECT!!!!! Everyone was blessed & I know that it was ALL for His glory!!!! and... Josey's class won the "Spirit Day" award & now hold the class shield (until next month's competition)- YEAH for Mrs. White's class!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I think my small group at churh will be having these next Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete