.

.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"as for me & my house.."


I have been really bogged down lately; partly from family demands, but mostly from the enemy! I am determined to NOT let him get much blog time so... I have adopted a new motto & whenever I start to feel overwhelmed, anxious, lonely (without Priss), or just plain cross. I say this out loud- it is powerful!

"YOU are good & YOU always & only do what is right!"

I can feel my worries melt around me. Thank you Lord that YOU are faithful to me whenever I call. Father when my children cry out to you, hear their prayers. Pour out your blessings on them for YOUR glory!!!
& ALL the Harris' say "AMEN!"

I believe that faith is the currency of heaven... Hold fast to this & know
that "He that is in you, is greater than this world.."




1 comment:

  1. I love this!! What a great mother mantra. ;o)
    P.S. Your photo is ADORABLE!! Hope you have good week and weekend.

    ReplyDelete