.

.

Monday, August 24, 2009

"everyone needs Compassion.."

this is our oldest daughter Tigist-
she lives in Ethiopia & will be 16 in October. However
she lives a very different life than our other 2. We
adopted her through the Compassion International
Children's Fund about 12 years ago. I can remember Joey
asking me (when we were dating) if I thought it was a good idea.
I had NO idea then what it would mean to me now. We
are able to correspond with her about every 3 months. She writes
with school updates & news about her family. Josey now loves to
draw pictures for her & see her writing & hear about
how she prays to the same God that we do! It is amazing
to see God's work there- what an opportunity to show
the love of Jesus. If you have ever thought about joining
Compassion- I pray that you consider it again!


"whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me..."
~Mark 9:37~

No comments:

Post a Comment