.

.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"the deed is done.."

so.. after 4 years with pink chairs in
my gold & blue dining room-
TA DA!!!!!
they are BLUE!
(however it took me 4 & 1/2 hrs, I have
multiple third degree burns from my glue gun, &
I now REALLY understand why it costs so much
to get quality upholstery done).
PLEASE lie to me & tell me that it was
worth the effort- I guess that anything
is better than before... right???

before:


now after:


my boys giving me their-
"I can't believe you did it to me look?"
(after I combed A-mans hair into
a little 1800's-do. He would make
such a precious little drummer boy!!!)


p.s. Priss noticed right away that the chairs were new!!! Joey still has NO idea what color they were to begin with. & Ashton- well a chair is a chair to him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment