.

.

Friday, August 28, 2009

"my little S-P-E-L-L-E-R..."



Today is "Luau Spirit Day" @ SCCS. Priss was over the moon with excitement about getting to bust out all of her B-day apparel!!! I am sure that many of her friends will have something from her party on today too.... She woke up this morning @ 3:00 a.m. saying: "Momma I think I had a bad dream & I know what color I want my nails painted for school! BIG decisions need to be carefully considered, don't you think?" This child has a very old soul & I LOVE that about her. Today is also her first spelling test. I tucked a copy of the word list in Joey's car so that they can practice on the way in the mornings this week.... She told me that spelling was "EXHILARATING Momma- I just think of a word, then sound it out & write in down. It is so fun, I may want to be a speller when I get big!!"

PRAISE REPORT- Cooner is home & doing wonderful!!! I have been calling her when she needs to check her blood sugar & it's working out fantastic!!!!!! Please pray that she continues with this schedule & that her sugar levels remain normal.

1 comment:

  1. Dearests, Thank the Lord for you both. I would not be so joyful in my heart if not for you. I love your souls so much. I think God had a special blessing in mind when he gave this old COONER you two. LOVE you both MOM

    ReplyDelete