.

.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"some Lady A by little lady J"

Yesterday I captured our little girl who "loves the stage with all her heart" belting out one of her new favorites from lady Antebellum called "I Run to You". It cracks me up how she can hear a song 1 time & know it incredibly well! Although she did also start to sing "they said I'm going back to rehab... & I said NO NO NO" from hearing it in a store the other week- yikes! I have to be very careful with her- I asked her if she knew what "rehab" meant & she said "NO NO NO" dying laughing @ me... All I have to say is... I told ya'll already that she's the best & the worst of me! I wish that ya'll could have seen the 1st- I don't know 30 songs??- that she did before this one...


p.s. She did get a little corky when I started videoing... You would think that she would have grown accustomed to it by now (ha ha ha)!



2 comments:

  1. Josey Harris: American Idol 2010!!!! You rocked it out sweet girl! You have a fabulous voice! LOVe ya!!
    Aunt Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweet friend- I LOVED your Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete