.

.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

"what they'd say about me..."

My husband would say I'm a little hottie (he's sweet like that), my youngest child would say "I NO wres", but I make yum yum cakes (translation= I don't wrestle, but I apparently make yummy pancakes) , my oldest child would say I can make all things fancy (or die trying- ha ha), my Cooner would say I go @ things 100% or not @ all, my friends would say I'm the one they go to for help or recipes, my hair stylist would say I'm definitely going gray, my running shoes would say that working out is NOT a priority (although I know it should be!), my house would say I'm ALWAYS doing something, & my God would say I'm his child and he adores me. His voice is the one I'm striving to listen to the most.

I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3

p.s.
because she made this for me...
I made these for her (& him)!






No comments:

Post a Comment