.

.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"3 little tid-bits.."

Today is a BUSY day.. the kiddos & I are getting our flu-shots- YUCKY!!! I have some special post-shot activities including but not solely dependent on CANDY.... However I wanted to pass along some joy along the way... Here is the re-start to THANKFUL THURSDAYS..

today I am thankful for these 3 tid-bits:


~BATH-TIME~
(I love these 2 monkeys more than ANY momma ought to be allowed!! I don't know how long they will want to take baths together, but I sure do LOVE it now!!! They are so funny to watch & it seems that you can't ever stay mad @ your little brother in the bathtub??)



~CANDLES~
(I love things that smell YUMMY & this candle from Paula Deen is FABULOUS!!! I think that I called it by the wrong name last week?- it is "Pumpkin Roll Cake"!!!!! OH my goodness- it makes my entire house smell like Fall & it was only $4.50!!!!!)



~SNACKS~
(yes... I must admit that I have become quite the snacker thanks to my kiddos!!! We are constantly on the look-out for new tasty treats... Well Jodi B told me then my SIL Carol confirmed the rumor.... White Cheddar Cheez-Its are DELICIOUS!!!!!!! PLEASE do NOT hold back on any other secret snacks- we NEED to be kept in the loop people!!!!!)


"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in life, in love, in faith, & in purity..
~1 Tim 4:12~

No comments:

Post a Comment