.

.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"did ya know?"

for those who do not know me well.... I LOVE MAGAZINES!!! I patiently (sometimes not so much) wait for them to come every month. I love getting them even before the markets get to stock them. Doesn't that sound so corny- well then I guess that I'm bringing corny back- along with the side pony-tail. Prissy has to darn one at least every other day. It so reminds me of my youth.... Anyway my neighbor & I recycle magazines back and forth (this is a great way to get ALL of your fixes in on a budget). She gets "Kraft Food & Family"- I had seen it on the shelf at the market with yummy looking pictures on the front. I was informed from her that you can go to the Kraft website & get it for FREE. So you can either buy a copy for $3.95 or subscribe for FREE on-line. Go & subscribe- you will love it. The recipes are super easy & quick. I especially love the coupons inside!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't wait to try
the cheesecake on the front!!!!

p.s. we took Josey's training wheels off this weekend!!! Ashton insisted that we take the back two wheels off of his tricycle too- thankfully he was quickly diverted with football!!! Any great tips for learning the ropes???


this was a much deserved
water
break, after MULTIPLE
falls with MUCH perseverance!!!!!!


this is A-man showing me
that he was OK-
after a
HUGE fall off
of the porch!!!!


"the wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down"
Proverbs 14:1
(get into the word today- what a great use of your time. I promise that you will not regret it!!!!)




2 comments:

  1. Tell Josey that her dear friend HM would love to ride big girl bikes with her....info needed.....does she have a basket for her baby doll to ride in like her??? if not she wont bring it and make her feel bad???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we have a basket/purse attached. how are you gals? when do you want to ride???

    ReplyDelete