.

.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"that kind of woman"

The weather here in N.C. has been GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! We have been trying to make the most of it since Friday, but you know me??? I always want to get more done than humanly possible (I can't help it, I get it from Cooner). I want ALL the yard work done, to take a walk with the kiddos, make a fun meal, and I want to sew something- ALL in ONE day. Joey constantly tells me to SLOW down- I can hear Daddy telling Cooner the same thing sometimes in my head. But...... there is not time.... or is there? I left my oldest (Joey) in charge and crept away to my sewing room last night. I could hear them having a ball, but I was too. When I finally emerged with my masterpieces......

Prissy and I are now the proud
owners of these matching skirts.
(it makes me sad to think that someday
she won't want to match me- I have to
make the most of it now!!!)

only to find this precious site.........
A-man was BUSHED!!!!!!
and so were the rest of the brood.
He wrapped up the day with:
2 skinned knees, 1 bloody elbow,
& 1 mashed finger.
It will be a miracle if I ever get him raised!



this is my new motto (courtesy of Jenny):

"be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the ground in the morning, Satan says "crap, she's up".

Come on and be her with me. I know that Satan is near. He is always wanting to break in and still my joy, but today he said "crap".... HA HA HA!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment