.

.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"baby boy Booth's party"

We had a SUPER fun time & party with the Booth's-
here are the pictures as promised!!!!
Their visit was short, but very very
sweet!!!!!!!- I thank God
for my dear friend & her kind husband!


this is a picture of my
kiddos greeting our
weekend guests....


I tricked out the chandelier
with tons of baby boy blue,
pacifiers, ribbon, & silhouettes.


these little baby napkins
were so perfect for the party.
(Priss wanted any extras for
Lucy's next party??)




we had a YUMMY menu
with many things sure
to please the precious
Momma-to-be...



my children love
Mr. Dean & Aunt Kristy-
it is so fun to see them ALL
together again!!!!!!!!


Momma & baby
enjoying a little cold drink
of lemonade....
we can't wait to meet you
sweetboy- you are precious
already!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment