.

.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

"thankful THURSDAYS-2.."

Alright friends, so it's that time again!!! Today I am thankful for my mundane lifestyle... I see people going through what seems like the worst things (childhood cancers, divorce, deaths, etc). So I am gonna give ya'll a little "can you see what I see". In each picture see if you can tell what I am thankful for????

#1

I am thankful that I get to see her
every morning & that she
is beautiful & healthy.
(I know that somewhere there is a mom
wishing that she could
eat breakfast with her
little one-
today I just sat & watched Priss eat-
it's the little things that
really bless you!!)


#2

I am thankful for his little cars
ALL over the house- I just found these
in my make-up drawer & earlier in my slipper,
in the freezer, & in my purse!!!!!
I know that someday he
will be big & gone-
I will wish that he still played with
these little dust collectors!!

#3
I am thankful that even a stranger
from Haiti or Pinehurst.....
can see the "Jesus" in my husband!!
He makes me want to be a better person
& my children get to see why everyday!!!
(pray for your spouse DAILY- I really believe
that marriages are under
attack everyday-
GUARD yours with
ALL your heart!!!)

"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy!"
~Job 8:21~
Don't forget to count your blessings today.......


1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for a husband who is as dedicated to our marriage as I am, for my childrens health, a car that starts every time I get in it and my little house( even though it truly is too "little" for our growing family, it is cozy and comfortable). I am most thankful for God's love and the fact that it does not depend on me!!!

    ReplyDelete