.

.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"thankful THURSDAYS-3.."

SOOOO- this week I asked my family what they were thankful for..

Miss Priss said, "I am thankful for my Momma, Daddy, & my brother. I am thankful for my Cooner, Papaw, & Grandma Harris.... my nice teachers & friends at school.... my pretty house, my toys..... & that's all.... I think.... ya that's all!"

A-man said "Pwisss (Priss) & carxxxxx (cars)!!!" (I think that may be the ultimate compliment to be mentioned among his cars!!!)

Joey said, "I am thankful that my God chose me to be His son & I'm thankful for my wife & chitlins........ & with these things I will be content!!!"

I say, "I am thankful for chocolate ice-cream on a semi-summer day in May with my kiddos....."


"Give thanks to the Lord for He is Good"
~1 Chronicles 16:34~

Today & everyday YOU are blessed, whether you know it or not? Today choose to be thankful for your blessings & enjoy them!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment