.

.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"my beautiful roach"

I have to share with you about my beautiful Mother's day gift from Priss. She was SOO excited she could not stand it Saturday night- so of course I opened it... She said "Momma I can't wait to see the big smile on your face. You are gonna love my handmade original. No other momma will have one of these to wear to church tomorrow...." With much apprehension & thought (I wanted to give her a great first impression for ALL of her efforts) I opened the little bag clutched in her tiny hands. "I knew you would have that kinda smile Momma- you love it!!! I knew that you would. Do you know what it is? It's a handmade Roach (Broach) & I made it just for you..." "I couldn't love any "Roach" more Priss", I remarked!!!!!

I wore this little precious
"Roach"
the WHOLE day on Mother's day-
& I loved EVERY minute of it!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
~JAYLEE KAY~
WE LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment