.

.

Monday, April 27, 2009

"almost famous??"

well not really famous, but my little hair clips are going retail!!!!! I once thought that my elation of seeing my little clothes that I made hanging in a consignment store window could not be topped... I was WRONG!!!! My sweet friend Mel bought my clips & is going to sell them in her store. I am so excited!!! Thanks to Cooner & Jenny for encouraging me to start my "by Ashly" business... who knew that someone else would like them too???

check out her store:
she has the cutest things
for kiddos- we love her stuff!!!

I have to show you a picture of Josey on spirit-day @ school. She was sooo proud of her teams colors!!!

GO BIG RED!!!
(it's funny I think that Joey & I are more proud of I.U. now, then when we were in school??)

P.S. my not so little anymore nephew Tyler just got his driving license.... please keep him in your prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment