.

.

Friday, April 24, 2009

"my prima ballerina"

We (heart) ballet @ Harris house & it is recital time again.... Cooner & Daddy were able to see Priss in ALL of her glory. She looked precious & all the little ladies did an awesome job. I pray that my little ballerina remembers these moments; how small she was, how big she acted, & how fast the moments are passing by....

hair & make-up are
~MUSTS~
for my
little ballerina!!


hair--done
make-up--done
ready for the tutu, but taking time to
strike a pose
before the show..


ready.. set.. cheese!!!!!
(Josey, Lacy, Holly, & Bella)
hanging out backstage before
the big appearance...


when the curtain opened..
this is what I saw!!!
I could hardly see for
the tears- isn't she darling??
she was in Papaw's words
"the show stopper"


No comments:

Post a Comment