.

.

Friday, April 03, 2009

"my mission trip"

Have you ever been on a mission trip??? I have not, but am starting to really feel God prompting me to go on one. Joey has been on numerous medical brigades- all of which bring him home with a new attitude. I WANT one of those. You know the ones that make you really appreciate our health care system & the clothes that we already have. I only recently learned that if you have a roof over your head & enough food for 1 meal- you are in the upper 5% of the world. AND if you have a computer (not even the internet) you are in the upper 1% of the world. THE WORLD!!! Can you believe that? I was shocked, but more than that ASHAMED. Does my life count for Christ? I ask myself that question daily.... I am not sure... I want to be a "good servant" and hear "well done" one day, but will I???? After all how easy is it for a "rich" (I take this to mean - of this world) person to enter the kingdom? All that I know is I have a LONG way to go. Mission fields are everywhere though. They are @ the market, @ kindergarten pick-up, on the phone, or YES @ the hospital (even while working part-time). I am going to start on my MISSION TRIP this weekend. God can work through little 'ole me to touch people, so to this I say "use me Father, may I be obedient to YOU......"


I found these little guys for A-man
He is very into setting up &
knocking down. Josey asked
"Momma are they God's soldiers"
to this I replied "Yes- we ALL are"


“But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect”
~ 1 Peter 3:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment