.

.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"Sweet & Scary"

Yesterday Ashton & I went to the market to get a few things- he was so good. I don't think that I praise him enough for his "good" behavior- I am going to work on it though, he loves to be clapped for!!!! Anyway he walked through the store with me hand-in-hand (I only needed juice & milk- no buggy necessary). While we were waiting to be checked out- he leaned in & motioned for me to come closer to his ear. I bent down & he said "tiss" (meaning kiss). I quickly kissed his little wet lips- then he proceeded to point to the VERY attractive woman in front of us.... & shouted "WOW....TISS, TISS!!!!" Sweet & Scary at this same time.......

Josey wants me to show you a picture of her "blogging"
(Sweet & Scary)


this is Josey showing
Ashton the ropes...
(Scary)

this is Ashton
throwing
in the towel......
(Sweet)


this is Ashton suddenly getting
his 2nd wind-
he hears the
garage door
= daddy's home!!!
PRICELESS.....
(really Sweet)

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us"
~Psalms 67:1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BABY ALEXANDRIA &
HAPPY "BIRTH" day to JODI-
you did an awesome job. We can't wait
to meet her. PRAISE GOD!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment