.

.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"& then he was 2"

well.... with a heavy heart I can now say... my little baby is 2. He had a great party with his buddies over the weekend & a super fun family party last night!!!! 2 seems very big to me, but I can still see his little face looking up @ me from the NICU. God has brought him sooo far & I know that He has an awesome calling over his life. I praise God for my little A-man- for he is a handsome addition to our little family!!!


we partied @ the club house..
Where it was cars-cars-cars.


We raced cars, painted cars, colored
cars, wrecked cars, drew cars, &
we even ate cars!!!!


A-man loved the racing-
but most of all he loved
having his Daddy back..


We had concession stand food:
nachos, hot dogs, soft pretzels,
popcorn, coney-dogs, & chips.


of course we served up
cup-cakes (a favorite of my
little race fan)- we also had
race-car shaped brownies &
stop light cookies- these
were the biggest hit!!
(I almost didn't get a pic of them)



the girls really got into
the car crafts- the boys
really got into the car eats...
(each table was set-up with
a different activity- something
for everyone!!!!!)


it was a VERY successful
race day- everyone
got to stroll down "Victory Lane"
@ Harris Speedway-
where medals & trophies
were given out for ALL
the great sportsmanship!!!



Josey & Ashton
sported little matching
"#2" & "#5"
t-shirts. They looked so precious
& were the perfect hostesses!!!

this is the big birthday boy
sharing cake with the
little birthday boy
@ our family party!!!


my 2 guys just loving being together..


No comments:

Post a Comment