.

.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"mini-me"

I am a self admitted neurotic person- I am!! But little did I know that my little one was too?? You see I have scheduled laundry days- mondays & fridays. I DO NOT do laundry other days, unless it is an emergency- (however I usually foresee those coming before monday or friday rolls around). But as you know or will be hearing about; the cutest little 1yr old that I know is turning 2 this weekend, Joey is gone, & life is out-of-order here @ Harris House. So..... I did laundry on tuesday....... AHHH I said it, I must admit that I feel better now! Anyway as I was putting away clothes today- I found this:

"Lucy Danyell is one stylish girl & she
keeps me very busy
Momma" was her
response to
my question, "Prissy have you
seen the
bathroom laundry basket?"


my kiddos are super "stylish"
I guess- because
they keep these girls busy busy.....

I know that I am gonna miss the days of tiny clothes hanging in the laundry room. I pray that I remember this come friday..........

"O Lord God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O Lord, and your faithfulness surrounds you"
~Psalms 89:8
I can't help reading this & smiling knowing that He is right here beside me!


No comments:

Post a Comment