.

.

Friday, April 17, 2009

"start your engines!"


Alright now ONLY 2 more sleeps til Joey comes home & Ashton's big #2. My house is party central (just like always before a birthday around here). I L-O-V-E birthdays!!! I think that it is your 1 special day all year- so I take it really serious. My kiddos love parties like their Momma & my Joey loves it too. I have much to do in a little time so here is a sneak peak into A-man's car party. I can't wait to see his little face when the party finally comes together. Stay tuned for the big un-veil.


my poor sewing room has been
reduced to storage

(don't worry- I will craft
with you again soon)



my poor dining room is no longer
for eating..
TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!!
(Ashton can hardly stand
himself around all these cars)

THANK YOU
Cooner & Priss
for all the great help.
Ashton thanks you too!!!

please continue to keep Joey lifted up in your prayers for a safe trip home. Thanks so much for your prayers- God is good & his trip has been so successful!!!!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY
GRANDMA HARRIS
~WE LOVE YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment